Get Rs. 20 Cashback on Sending Rs. 100 or More Via Amazon Pay UPI
1) Send INR 100 or more, get INR 20 back
2) Valid only once per customer
3) Cashback will be credited with 2 business days
4) Eligibility: When you send money via Amazon App
5) “Send Money” feature is available only on Amazon Android App (version 18.5 or above)
Customers who have ever availed cashback for Amazon Pay UPI Cashback Offer (Pay for your Amazon.in order using Amazon Pay UPI and get 25% cashback up to INR 50) which was made available on Amazon between February 19, 2019 and present date will not be eligible for this Offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How can I send money via Amazon app?
Go to the Amazon Pay Dashboard -> Click on Send Money and set up Amazon pay UPI -> Start sending money to your friends & family.
Q2. How can I avail the cashback?
Send INR100 or more to your friends/family or pay at your nearby store using any UPI QR code. You will receive INR 20 back as cashback within 2 business days.
Q3. How many times can I avail this cashback?
This is applicable only once per customer
Q4. What are the eligibility conditions for the offer?
You are always eligible for the offer EXCEPT IF (a) you have already availed an existing 25% back up to INR 50 – Shop using Amazon Pay UPI offer on Amazon.in
Q5. I do not see Send Money, what should I do?
Send Money is only available on mobile app for Android customers. You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Send Money. You will not be able to use Send Money on desktop, iOS mobile app, tablet or mobile web. If you are not on the latest version, kindly update your app.
Q6. When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 2 days of the transaction. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewstatement. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.
Offer Terms & Conditions-
1) This limited term promotional offer, namely Send Money Cashback Offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available to you on the Amazon mobile application on the Android platform (“Amazon”).
2) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3) This Offer is valid from April 23, 2019 to April 30, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
4) During the Offer Period, any customer who uses Amazon Pay Unified Payment Interface (UPI) handle available on Amazon (“Eligible Payment Method”) and undertakes a payment/ money transaction of a minimum value of INR 100 to (a) send money to any UPI handle (such as Amazon Pay, BHIM, PayTM, Google Pay, PhonePe or Bank handles), (b) send money to any Bank account plus IFSC code combination, (c) Scan & Pay to any UPI QR code, (d) Scan & Pay to any Bharat QR code, (e) Intent transaction, will be eligible to receive cashback of an amount of INR 20. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that the use of the Eligible Payment Method is governed by the applicable terms and conditions, which may be communicated to you at the time of using the Eligible Payment Method.
5) It is clarified that a customer will not be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer: (a) if the payment is made using a payment method other than the Eligible Payment Method; and/ or (b) if a customer pays for incoming collect request either through the Eligible Payment Method or otherwise.
6) It is further clarified that the minimum transaction value to be eligible to receive cashback under the Offer is INR 100. Each customer can avail this Offer only for the first payment/ money transaction made through the Eligible Payment Method during the Offer Period. Any subsequent payment/ money transaction made during the Offer Period, will not entitle a customer to the cashback under this Offer.
7) Customers who have ever availed cashback for Amazon Pay UPI Cashback Offer (Pay for your Amazon.in order using Amazon Pay UPI and get 25% cashback up to INR 50) which was made available on Amazon between February 19, 2019 and present date will not be eligible for this Offer.
8) Ability to register for Amazon Pay UPI is only available on the Amazon mobile application on the Android platform, has not been enabled on any other medium (like Amazon.in website or iOS-based Amazon.in mobile application or mobile web).
9) The cashback, under this Offer, will be provided to the customers in the form of an Amazon Gift Card, issued by Quikcilver Solutions Private Limited, which is redeemable as Amazon Pay Balance. The use and redemption of a Gift Card is governed by the applicable terms and conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html%3FnodeId=201522810&app-nav-type=modal/ref=gcui_d_e_tc_o_d_b_w.
10) The customer will not be eligible to receive cashback under the Offer, if the payment/ money transaction: (a) is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever) either by the customer or otherwise; or (b) the payment/ money transaction fails (for any reason whatsoever).
11) Cashback under this Offer will be provided within two (2) calendar days from the day of the successful completion of payment/ money transaction using the Eligible Payment Method with these Offer Terms.
12) APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
13) Under no circumstances, will the cashback being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof.
14) Any query / issue in relation to the cashback or this Offer shall be addressed to Amazon at Amazon Customer Care before May 15, 2019. Post such date Amazon will not entertain any communication regarding this Offer or cashback from any person.
15) By availing this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
16) Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon and/ or APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
17) Amazon and/ or APIPL reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
18) These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.
19) This Offer is by way of a special offer for customers, i.e. the customers making payment using the Eligible Payment Method.
20) Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
21) Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms.