[Today Answer] Amazon Quiz Daily Time 8-12 All Correct Answer Of 10th December
Amazon Quiz Time Daily Quiz Time 8 to 12 All Correct answer Added
Amazon Quiz Time today Answer Of Amazon Pay Quiz, win exciting Gifts, prizes free from daily Amazon Quiz.
Questions solved :- Amazon Quiz Time daily quiz Amazon Quiz, Amazon daily quiz, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon daily quiz Time, Amazon daily quiz Time answer, Amazon daily quiz All Correct answer, Amazon today, Amazon today Quiz answers, Amazon Quiz 8-12 Answers, today Amazon Quiz answer.
Amazon Quiz Today Answer between 8 AM To 12 PM – Chance to win Amazon Pay balance & Many prizes. I just give AMAZON today Quiz All right answers. It’s totally based on your luck, just answers the all questions on daily Amazon Quiz between 8 AM to 12 Pm and win / get free Amazon Pay balance and Free gadgets Like :- Free mobile etc.
Amazon Quiz time Daily quiz Old Winner Proof
Today Amazon Quiz Time 8Am to 12Pm :-
- Amazon Today’s Quiz :- Amazon Pay quiz
- Amazon Today’s Prize :- Get Free 10000 Rs.
- Amazon Quiz Time :- 8 am to 12 pm
- Amazon Quiz Date :- 10th December 2018
How to play Amazon Quiz Daily time (today Quiz) :-
1. First of all update / Download the Amazon App.
2. Login / signup your account.
3. Scroll down the Amazon home page, you will see “Amazon Quiz Time Daily quiz”
4. Click on the Amazon today Quiz Banner and click on start button.
5. Now there will be Five questions everyday, you have to give right / correct answers to all this questions for quiz Amazon daily quiz Amazon Quiz Time offer.
6. After giving the correct answers, Amazon selected Few lucky winners, so give the Amazon daily quiz all Answers right / correct for chance to win. Based on luck You may win something on Amazon daily quiz Time.
All answers of Amazon Pay Quiz Time Of 10th December :-
Amazon Quiz answers
1. In the 2019 ‘live action’ remake of the famous 1994 animated movie ‘Lion King’, which actor will be reprising his original role as Mufasa?
Ans:- James Earl Jones *
2. What was the term used to refer to British women who fought for women’s right to vote in the early 20th century?
3. only bird that is able to fly backwards
4. India’s longest rail-road bridge ‘Bogibeel Bridge’ is built over which of the following rivers?
5. In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Ans:-Santorini, Greece *
Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers :-
Question 1. The collective noun for a group of kittens is a ‘_____ of kittens’. Fill in the blanks.
Question 2. Which country was formerly called Ceylon?
Answer: Sri Lanka.
Question 3. Panthera Tigris is the scientific name for which well-known animal?
Question 4. In the popular TV show ‘The Simpsons’, what is the name of the beer that is served in the town of Springfield?
Answer : Duff.
Question 5. Considered to be the oldest neutral country, which country has not fought in any wars since 1814?
Answer : Sweden.
1.Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer – New Zealand
2. Paul Michael Levesque is the real name of which famous pro-wrestler?
Answer – Triple H
3. Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Answer – The Persian Empire
4. Which northern animal is known as the Gulo Gulo in Latin?
Answer – wolverine
5. Which continent has the fewest flowering plants?
Answer – Antarctica